Friday, August 12, 2011

A whole New look

In the next few weeks or sooner. You will be seeing a whole new web page. It is currently being worked on. We hope you will like it. Over the years I have tried to maintain it but, it is just getting to much for me to do. Im also debating if im going to keep posting the investigation results.

My main purpose at the time was so others who were having paranormal issues could read our report and see that they were not alone or crazy. That there are people like us who will listen to what they have to say without making judgement.

The problem I have today is that im afraid our reports are being used for people who write ghost stories books without our permission. I can't prove it but, i just have this feeling. My wife puts a lot of time into these reports not to be used for someone Else's monetary gain.

No comments: