Friday, August 12, 2011

A house full of guests

Hi everyone, this is Anthony. The founder of Ghost Explorers.

In February of this year we did an investigation at a home that seemed normal in every way- at least we thought it did. Before we started setting up our equipment, I had laid down our recorders and turned them on. Little did we know that we were not the only ones in the room. We had company. We played back the recorders and immediately had recorded unknown voices.

We had multiple voices of males and females. Even ones with accents.. and that was just during the 45min. setup time. There's one thing though that really troubled me and was witnessed by my teammates. While watching the monitor, one of the four cameras on the screen moved. We all saw it move but, during the review process the next day, I couldn't find it. It didn't show up on the payback. I know it was recorded because the cams are always set to on-record.

To this day I scratch my head wandering why it didn't show up. All was not loss though. The evp's we recorded were many. The home owner was stunned to hear this clear class A evp's. They knew they had something going on but, they jut didn't realize they would have more than one guest in the home.

No comments: