Friday, August 12, 2011

The TRUTH we shall seek!

In the past 5 yrs of paranormal investigating my wife and I have gotten no where closer to the real TRUTH of Spirits and or Ghosts. We have investigated and collected many class A audio recordings. As amazing as the voices are, I can honestly say that I do NOT know how they got there and that i can say that they are spirits talking.

Now some groups will come out flat and say they ghosts or spirits. They can say that because what else CAN it be? Well that's where I like to separate myself and my Ghost Explorers teammates from the DOCUMENT ONLY teams. Meaning that's all they do. No research into the How's or Why's of what they are getting.

In the past year I have been working on putting a theory to work. For me to do this, I needed to find the person to lead me there. Meaning someone who can take my ideas and create what I need to test my theory. Well I did find that person here in silicon valley.

What was created from my vision was a High Frequency MIC created to work out of a designated frequency range. It is within this range that we are hoping to discover what we have been recoding but, unable to hear during evp sessions. I am aware that it's a long-shot. I'm also aware that my research and field tests are not something that will give results immediately.

This is a LONG term project but, it is one that can shake up the paranormal field if it succeeds.


Anthony
Ghost Explorers

No comments: