Monday, November 10, 2008

Get Out of My House

This house was only 4 years old. It had one previous owner and they had no trouble, at least none that was told to the agent. Who knows, would you tell anyone if you wanted to sell your home? When we met the current owners, as always you are a bit skeptical. I didn't know a thing about them. Were they for real? you always have to sit back a bit, listen to them talk and really analyze their personalities. In talking more to them, you see the sincerity and the utter confusion on what the heck is going on in their house. I can honestly say as soon as we set foot in the house, I felt panicked. I felt my heart race, and I couldn't explain why. Especially around the stairwell. During our EVP session, I could hear a womans voice yelling from upstairs. I couldnt make out what she was saying, but i heard something. In our review of those tapes, we could hear her, and it really made your stomach turn to know, this thing was aware we were there, and it didnt want us there.

No comments: