Sunday, June 14, 2009

Oak Knoll Cemetery - Livermore, California

I have always thought, why would a ghost haunt a cemetery? Thinking that we would haunt the places we wanted to be - or the place we met an untimely death. Not the place we were laid to rest. When we got that horrendous EVP of a woman saying in a hissing voice "Get Out" I felt so bad. Basically because something is there that wanted me out. It was a sound I wont soon forget. I never want to think someones not at peace - but this bothered me. They should have been here at rest.

When the group came back to investigate, we didn't really have any experiences there. I think myself and another investigator had the only documented one. We were doing a temp reading and documented a fluctuation from 56 to 38 degrees in a matter of a minute, then it rose back up to normal. Then about ten minutes later the same transpired, but this time it dove to 28 degrees then up again. The investigator and I both agreed we were being watched. From the evidence we would pull about 4 EVP's. Mostly just voices in our conversations that were not the group members. I believe all of them were male. It is just amazing to think we could be stuck hovering around our gravestone. Why? Is it because the state of the graveyard? It really makes you think.

-Lydia
Investigation 5/11/09

No comments: